Thursday 9th June 2005 7:45 pm
As I was tagged by Sel:
1. Favourite scent: Body Shop's White Musk. My hayfever's bad at the moment so I don't remember what it's like to smell anything other than cigarette smoke.
2. Favourite way to relax: A nice comfy armchair, a good book and nothing but the natural (well, ish) sounds of the outside world (apart from a ticking clock. I like clocks).
3. Favourite film you own: 2001
4. Favourite film you don't already own: I would say Trainspotting on the basis I want it on DVD, but I also want 2001 on DVD - but with a big wide screen TV and surround sound to appreciate it properly.
5. Favourite male film star(s): Ewan McGregor. No-one else comes close.
6. Favourite female film star(s): There's none that particularly stand out. I quite like Nicole Kidman though, for having my name.
7. Favourite book genre: I like a bit of science fiction, a bit of crime and a bit of history. Not necessarily in the same book though.
8. Favourite clothing store: Any that sell clothes that fit me. So that would be none of them then.
9. Favourite non-clothing store: Borders. I much prefer it to Waterstones. Although Blackwells in Oxford comes close for it's textbook type of books.
10. Favourite cartoon character: Bugs Bunny. Because he's a bunny.
11. Favourite CD you own: I actually quite like The OC CDs, they're really good background music.
12. Favourite CD you don't already own: Well, I still don't have the Primary and Secondary Phases on CD (I have them on tape - I didn't have a CD player at the time) and I want the Quandary and Quintessential Phases. Do they count?
13. Pass the torch to five of your LJ friends: Nic, Melli, Neil, Avon, Ian
Categories: Meme : Meme: real life |