Repeated meme time
Monday 2nd June 2008 9:04 pm
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Checkout operator
2. Website designer
3. Database spec writer
4. Online survey programmer
Four films you would watch over and over:
2. Lord of the Rings
3. The Princess Bride
4. Moulin Rouge
Four places you have lived:
Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Doctor Who
2. Top Gear
Four places you have been:
3. Eastern Europe
4. Up North
People who e-mail me (regularly):
Four of my favourite foods:
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. By the sea
4. Further south
Things you are looking forward to this year:
1. Going back to fencing
2. Going to Canada
3. The end of the Rotaract year
4. Buying a new computer
I got the following questions from :
1. What is the first DW episode you ever watched?
I don't remember. But the first one I remember watching was the TV movie if it counts. Otherwise, it's Spearhead From Space, which scared me.
2. What is your favourite food (that you can eat)?
It's a tie between chocolate and sausages. If only you could get chocolate sausages...
3. What was your favourite lesson in school?
Depends when you're asking. At A level it was everything except stats (there's something to be said for only doing three subjects). At GCSE it was physics, maths and biology. Before GCSE it was maths and history. Pre-secondary school it was english, science and maths. It really boiled down to the teacher, and partly the part of the subject. But mostly the teacher.
4. If you had a rabbit, what would you name it?
I quite like the name Lily for a rabbit. But only if it was a girl. It's a bit academic because I'd get one second-hand, so it would come with a name. But I really want a lop-eared one.
5. Who is your favourite Chalet school pupil?
Joey. When she's at the school anyway, not so much when she grew up and spews out babies constantly.
1. Leave me a comment saying anything random, like your favourite lyric to your current favourite song. Or your favourite kind of sandwich. Something random. Whatever you like.
2. I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. You will update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be asked, you will ask them five questions.
Categories: Meme : Meme: questions, Meme: real life |