Meme about me
Wednesday 18th June 2008 10:58 pm
1. First Name: Well, it's not Paranoidangel
2. Age: 20s
3. Location: England
4. Occupation: I hate this question because I never know what to put. I currently have two job titles that go with my two jobs. On balance, I sit at a computer all day. I might make a post at some point talking about exactly what I do.
5. Partner?: Absolutely not.
6. Kids: See above
7. Brothers/Sisters: Younger sister. Although you'd be hard pressed to know she was younger or my sister.
8. Pets: Well, there's this fly that's been in the house since the weekend and won't die and a spider in the corner hanging off the ceiling...
9. List the 3-5 biggest things going on in your life:
Rotaract: Since I talked about that at length in another post there's not a great deal of point talking about it too much here. But I have stuff to do for the local club, the district (ie part of the country) and for next year's National Conference.
Work: Sadly. But see above about forthcoming post on that.
Fandom: I have this terrible thing where I can't not get involved. I did well for a bit and now I find I'm modding a comm, talking to someone about awards and thinking of running a ficathon. And that was holding myself back.
10. Where and for what did you go to school for?
I went where I grew up on the South Coast because the government says you have to go to school until you're 16. I went to Grammar though because I hated all the boys in school and the grammar schools were single sex.
Yes, indeed. Also known as 'taxi' and 'technical support'. And provider of things they're getting rid off eg car, wireless router, phone.
12) Who are some of your closest friends?:
There's Emma who I've been friends with since we were fifteen. Given that I tend to stress and get to places on time and she can guaranteed to be late, I sometimes don't know how we're still friends. I wish she lived closer though, why she wanted to move Up North I don't know (she's just as much of a Southerner as I am, and still is).
There are my friends from uni although those I'm most in touch with now are Julia, Chris, Dave, Andrew and Colin. And Sarah with whom I always share a room at the windmill and we stay up late talking and always promise to keep in contact afterwards and never quite manage to.
There's Sel, who I've known for years now. She lives 45 minutes away and we see each other about a couple of times a year maybe. And who's moving to the other side of the world (well, Canada, but you can't drive there).
There's Hilary, who I email several times a day.
The CA regulars: Avon, Kacey, Melli & Laura, all of one of which I've met. And Davros, who's now the person I go to exhibitions with, since Sel's moving. Kacey said exactly what I feel about it:
When the people there are hurting I hurt too. When they are happy I'm happy. When anything happens I want to share it with them.
Categories: Meme : Meme: real life |