Dear Yuletide Writer
Friday 19th October 2012 10:14 am
Dear Yuletide Writer,
Thank you for writing a story for me. The optional details are optional. I've just tried to give you some ideas of what I might like to see, but if none of them are your thing feel free to disregard them. I've requested my favourite characters in each fandom, so I will be happy with anything featuring them. Feel free to use any other characters you'd like - there are none that I dislike in any of these fandoms.
What I like:
- Stories that explore the relationships between characters
- Stories that explore characters
- Scenes/fic that is like it could be (part of) an episode
What I dislike:
- Sex scenes, so nothing over PG-13 please
- British people using Americanisms and American people using Briticisms
- Relationships other than those in canon (and the exceptions noted in my optional details) - but you can never go wrong with gen
I know there are two Doctor Who-related fandoms on this list. Don't think that I'd like one of those more than the other two - I want each of these requests equally. Same goes for the amount I've written for the optional details - writing more doesn't mean that I want it more.
Below are my prompts (beware, my Make It or Break It prompt includes season 3 spoilers): Read more...
Categories: Fan fic : Yuletide |
Comments are off for this post |