Dear Yuletide Writer
Monday 2nd October 2017 10:47 am
Dear Yuletide Writer,
This letter is to give you some ideas, but if none of them are your thing feel free to disregard any of my prompts. I've put down some things I'd love to see, but there is so little fic in any of these fandoms that I'd be so happy to see anything at all in any of them.
For these fandoms my requested characters are Any. That's because I like all of the nominated characters and can't decide which of them and in which combinations I'd rather have. Feel free to write other characters in these fandoms too - there's none that I don't like.
- Stories that feel like a piece of canon
- Stories that make me laugh
- Stories that make me cry
- Stories that give me warm, fuzzy feelings
- What If AUs
- Time travel/playing around with time
- Unusual formats (eg epistolary, IF, five things, etc) as well as the usual formats too
- For shippy things: meaningful touches
- Non-canonical (permanent) character death
- Anything that requires an adult rating (aside from language, if it's appropriate to the canon)
- Bodily fluids (unless it's for laughs)
- Any relationships not mentioned below
- AUs that change the setting
- For shippy things: power imbalance
The prompts: Read more...
Categories: Fan fic : Yuletide |
Comments are off for this post |